Madness: Project Mercury Madness: Project Mercury

The animation was pretty decent, the walking cycle seems so constant sometimes, but apart from that, good movie.

Prov22 responds:

Ok, thank u!

Madness Mission 3: Sabotage Madness Mission 3: Sabotage

The only thing I gotta say is that the backgrounds, mostly in the doors, they look pixelated. But apart from that, the animation was pretty decent. Good movie.

Mark741 responds:

Thanks m8 :). Yes, I suck at drawing in Macro Media Flash, so I import it from paint :P

Techwarrior strikes back! Techwarrior strikes back!

Please, tell me that this is not overrated by MadCzech itself.

Let's review this, because it gives for a looong text.

Ok, let's start with you, let's say that you don't have any ideas, you are just copying what Djjaner does, making your animations boring and trying just because you try to imitate Djjaneros' animating style and not defining your own and making things already seen and even more boring.

Let's talk about the animation: It looks really bad honestly, you don't even try to make it not wooby. It looks like you animated the whole animation in one day and with no effort and revising the frames.
The masking looks horrible when the protagonist kills some guy with the sword, it looks like you didn't even revise your scenes. Gravities are stupid, even when he kills the giant unit, the techwarrior doesn't even use his jetpack, or when he kills the boss too.

The rooms are boring. The whole movie is linear, you don't even see stairs or good decoration. You just see that there's a whole building but with only 5 rooms, you could add a door to other rooms or something like that even if the protagonist wasn't going to go through those doors. The whole decoration is cases, signs, and some other tables in the boss room.

Let's talk about the character and reactions. We all know from watching ryder revenge that the TechWarrior had an armour that protected him very well, but you made him really OP, and the reactions were too slow to attack him. Like for example the moment that he kills the giant unit, the other guy does nothing with his sword, he was just moving and not even trying to attack the protagonist.

The sound effects are in low quality, and you can easily put them in high quality. You used the same death sound effect over and over, and yeah, we know you didn't have another one, but dude, be a little smart and ask someone like Djjaner if he could give to you some other death sounds instead of using the same sound 11 FUCKING TIMES in a 2 minute animation.

Well, I think that's all, I'll give it a 1/10 for boring and wooby animation, bad sound effects, not trying to imitate Djjaner, and more that I already explained.

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

Awesome game, the boss remind me to that giant guy in the demo. Very good job.

REALM 4 sndtrk (Unfinished) REALM 4 sndtrk (Unfinished)

It was really good, but, yeah, what Cymbourine said.

Djjaner responds:

Exactly, continue with the good work of Kelzad support.

Amethyst (Prod. FirePowerX) Amethyst (Prod. FirePowerX)

Pretty good collaboration!

Save the World (Rmx) Loop Save the World (Rmx) Loop

Knowing that this art piece will never stop, it fills you with determination.

REALM 4 REALM 4

What a cool thing to do for solutionating a conflict. Well done. ;)

Prov22 responds:

0 stars? oh ;c

Wowie Golly Cethic Is Really Gay! Wowie Golly Cethic Is Really Gay!

you look gayer than traps

luca and dasker bdsm luca and dasker bdsm

I've never asked for this