REALM: Illuviation REALM: Illuviation

The addition of dialogue was great, it was cool to see that with some 1vs1 battle too instead of the classic madness movie format. The fight was really fluid and smooth, and the new sprites, like the mag and thegiant sokar/yeloon were really great designed. I know you've put effort into this movie, and it totally was worth the waiting, for the whole year, and also the delay time.

Keep it up!

Madness betreyal collab 3 Madness betreyal collab 3

I like the place where the protagonist dies lol.

Madness: Project Mercury Madness: Project Mercury

The animation was pretty decent, the walking cycle seems so constant sometimes, but apart from that, good movie.

Prov22 responds:

Ok, thank u!

Madness Mission 3: Sabotage Madness Mission 3: Sabotage

The only thing I gotta say is that the backgrounds, mostly in the doors, they look pixelated. But apart from that, the animation was pretty decent. Good movie.

Mark741 responds:

Thanks m8 :). Yes, I suck at drawing in Macro Media Flash, so I import it from paint :P

Techwarrior strikes back! Techwarrior strikes back!

Please, tell me that this is not overrated by MadCzech itself.

Let's review this, because it gives for a looong text.

Ok, let's start with you, let's say that you don't have any ideas, you are just copying what Djjaner does, making your animations boring and trying just because you try to imitate Djjaneros' animating style and not defining your own and making things already seen and even more boring.

Let's talk about the animation: It looks really bad honestly, you don't even try to make it not wooby. It looks like you animated the whole animation in one day and with no effort and revising the frames.
The masking looks horrible when the protagonist kills some guy with the sword, it looks like you didn't even revise your scenes. Gravities are stupid, even when he kills the giant unit, the techwarrior doesn't even use his jetpack, or when he kills the boss too.

The rooms are boring. The whole movie is linear, you don't even see stairs or good decoration. You just see that there's a whole building but with only 5 rooms, you could add a door to other rooms or something like that even if the protagonist wasn't going to go through those doors. The whole decoration is cases, signs, and some other tables in the boss room.

Let's talk about the character and reactions. We all know from watching ryder revenge that the TechWarrior had an armour that protected him very well, but you made him really OP, and the reactions were too slow to attack him. Like for example the moment that he kills the giant unit, the other guy does nothing with his sword, he was just moving and not even trying to attack the protagonist.

The sound effects are in low quality, and you can easily put them in high quality. You used the same death sound effect over and over, and yeah, we know you didn't have another one, but dude, be a little smart and ask someone like Djjaner if he could give to you some other death sounds instead of using the same sound 11 FUCKING TIMES in a 2 minute animation.

Well, I think that's all, I'll give it a 1/10 for boring and wooby animation, bad sound effects, not trying to imitate Djjaner, and more that I already explained.

T_set collab T_set collab

I gotta say the only original clip I saw is from BizzWuzzZuzz

Armi responds:

Well... thats cool i guess. But i dont want this to be the most original collab. It was my first collab so yeah...

Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab

I have 2 things to say about the collab:

1st thing:

JohnyPixel: 10/10 I'll always like the arcs you use
Armicek: 6/10 you still need to practice.
Dudingdarn: 10/10 Good humor in the clips.
Dankon: I DIDN'T SEE ANY CLIP FROM THIS PERSON, WTF
kRyy: 8/10 you always do linear paths in your clips
Electronic-Headphone: 3/10 You keep doing the same massive kill clips and your animations are "laggy", TRY TO CHANGE.
0rockluki0: 8/10 Quite fast style, I still liking it.
juanford66: 7/10 you have to still improving, try a new movement style for example.
clee3rd: 5/10 Not bad, keep trying.
Dark11O: 9/10 EAR RAEP lol
omega17172: 7/10 your progress in animating is doing good, but there are some things you can improve btw.
MJorik:: 2/10 You have to improve a lot d00d
DaKedar: 10/10 Cool!!
VladClown: 9/10 I'm sure you can do more than you did here, keep it up!
Klouad: 5/10 Your humor wasn't really GOLD, and you have to improve your movements, they are so fast animated and they look akward.
LUNA-PL: 8/10 try to make less akward movements, apart from that, good job.
Agmon525: 6/10 You don't use arcs and your falling style is alward, try to imitate Johny's arcs, and other animators' falling style.
Animator-alex: 7/10 your clip was very fast

(2nd thing)

BUT..
WHERE IS MY SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE!? D;
Djjaner- I know you didn't wanted insulting clips, and my message contained insults but let me explain 2 points:

-1: The message, was insulting the protagonist but not someone in the community. Just the guy that got the gun.

-2: I mentioned Gibb50, yeah, but it was only a joke. I'm "friends" (not exactly) with him and he didn't care about the joke I did.

Janer, I don't hate you, but I think it was unnecessary to cut that part for the big text it had, because madness it's not really a community for all ages, and with that much blood it's not really a problem to see swearwords on it.

If someone doesn't know about what I'm talking about you should watch this:
- http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/d8ba090fc888ccd15810311384f5f6d8 -

As I said, with all that blood Madness has, why is a text like this censored this way?

Djjaner responds:

Unsuitable text in the middle of the clip, so i cutted, thats all. :)

Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01) Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01)

The movie is really good tbh, just one thing I don't see right, is the fact that you recreated the ryder revenge 10 enemies sprites with some new perspectives, but you just made one sprite perspective for the protagonist of this part (This time I'm not going to rate less for graphic stuff, you lucky guy).

:D

Madness Bananafication (MadCzech Collab) Madness Bananafication (MadCzech Collab)

The animation was really good but, fuk, you guys should have more original ideas, this one is not stupid, but it doesn't make any sense at all.

Djjaner responds:

I cannot for it, that I'm not perfect as you. ;)

Madness Corruption 2 Collab Madness Corruption 2 Collab

Finally you had a continuation of Corruption's intro, I somehow was waiting for it xd.
Pretty well done to all members!